And you already know that that is Tremendous Bowl weekend, with the massive recreation set to go down tomorrow night.
Effectively, MGK was acting at a Tremendous Bowl weekend occasion in Phoenix when he skilled one thing fairly stunning — actually.
MGK shared on his IG Story that, throughout the efficiency, he was electrocuted to the purpose the place his hair stood up.
“YOOO 🤯 I GOT ELECTRICUTED (sic) AND MY HAIR STOOD UP ⚡️🤣⚡️,” he wrote within the slide, together with a video displaying his hair standing up straight.
Yikes! However it looks as if every thing was OK — I imply, MGK would’ve tell us in any other case, proper?
This is not the primary damage to rock the Machine Gun Kelly Prolonged Universe in latest weeks. You may do not forget that Megan Fox confirmed as much as Grammys weekend along with her beau — with a concussion in addition to a damaged wrist.
Keep secure on the market, children!